Catalyst for Change Webinar Series
The Catalyst for Change Series explores how business leaders use moments of disruption to change the course of their companies to accelerate growth, expand services, meet new needs, and re-design the way toward a brighter future. Catalyst for Change is organized by the NOVA Economic Development Alliance (NOVA EDA). Upcoming webinars include:
- Feb. 18 — Starship Technologies: R2D2 Delivers to Keep You Safe (registration coming soon)
- March 11 — TBD
- April 1 — Micron: Diversity Advancing Technology Even Faster
If you missed any of our previous webinars, we encourage you to download them; each of them features an inspiring story of change and success.
Highlights from our Last Catalyst for Change Webinar
If you missed our last webinar, Detecting COVID-19, Protecting People @ Work: Senseware Sounds the Alarm, here are a few highlights:
- Victor Hoskins, President & CEO, Fairfax County Economic Development Authority, discusses how the workplace will be different in future.
- Victor Hoskins, President & CEO, Fairfax County Economic Development Authority, discusses vaccination as a catalyst for going back to the office.
- Serene Almomen, Ph.D., CEO & Co-founder, Senseware, Inc., on resuming in-person education and optimizing safe environments.
- Serene Almomen, Ph.D., CEO & Co-founder, Senseware, Inc., on how schools are optimizing air filtration systems.
- Ilan Zachar, SVP & Chief Technology Officer, Carr Properties, discusses how to address newer and older building HVAC systems.
- Ilan Zachar, SVP & Chief Technology Officer, Carr Properties, on giving public assurance of safe and healthy spaces.
Register now to watch the full recording.